Little Theatre of Owatonna (LTO), an active, vibrant, 52 year old community theatre has an immediate opening for an Interim-Part-Time-Executive Secretary-Treasurer. This position is primarily responsible for the business operations of LTO. This includes financial operations, communication to patrons and board as well as professional organizations and publishers, overseeing day-to-day operations of the Theatre. They are the key liaison between the productions, their staff, and the LTO Board of Directors.
- Education and/or Experience: One-year certificate from college or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in theatre or theatre management.
- Compensation: this part-time position will be commensurate with experience.
- Hours: Approx. 40 hours per month.
- To Apply: email or mail your resume, coverletter and 3 professional references.
- Email: send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Mail: please send your cover letter, resume and references to Little Theatre of Owatonna, attn.: Exec Secretary Position; PO Box 64, Owatonna, MN 55060
- Applications must be submitted by July 31, 2018.
Full job description here